Terms and conditions
Enrolment terms and conditions
- You understand that the rate of payment of your fees is independent of the rate at which you work through the study units. In addition, all fees must be paid in full before you complete your course and before a College Diploma/FETAC Certificate can be awarded to you.
- There is a limited time in which to complete your course. Please consult your Course Handbook for specific completion details related to your course. Within this time you can work at your own pace. If these conditions are not met, you may be required to re-enrol with the College, pay an administration fee and the difference between your original fee and the current course fee.
- In accordance with professional practice, tuition fees are strictly non-refundable. However, you are entitled to cancel a course if you contact the College in writing within 15 days of the date of enrolment. You will be refunded your tuition fee less an administration charge of €75 per course.
- Consideration will be given to requests, after 15 days from date of enrolment, to transfer between courses only when the College is notified in writing. You will be required to pay a fee for any transfer made. This includes an administrative fee of €75, plus a course fee to be calculated at the time of transfer. This course fee will be based on the difference between the new course fee and the amount of work completed from your original enrolment.
- All course materials are the copyright of Kilroy's College and may not be used by anyone other than the enrolled student. You may not sell, lend or give these materials to anyone else or allow them to be copied or used by any person for the purpose of study or any purpose whatsoever.
- In consideration of receipt by us of the course fee, we grant to the student a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for you to use the Course Materials for the sole purpose of non-commercial home or work use.
Save as expressly set out in these Terms, the student may not modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any of the Course Materials. Any use of the Course Materials not expressly permitted in these Terms is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of our copyright or our other intellectual property rights, and/or the copyright or other intellectual property rights of our licensors.
Please note that Kilroy's College will not allow students to transfer or resell a purchased course, to another person.
Notice for Leaving Certificate external candidates or studying extra subject
- If you do not attend secondary school and plan sitting the Leaving Certificate, you must register as an external student with the State Examination Commission online www.examinations.ie in January prior to the date of examination.
- If you are attending a secondary school and studying an extra subject, you must ensure that the school has registered you for that extra subject.