Fitness, Health and Nutrition course
How distance learning works
Your Own Fitness, Health and Nutrition tutor
As a Kilroy's College student, you will be assigned a personal tutor, who works with you throughout your course, providing expert guidance and tuition. With your experienced and qualified Fitness, Health and Nutrition specialist as your tutor, you will be in "a class of one" but you will never be on your own.
An assignment is completed at the end of each study unit and sent to your tutor at the college. Helpful comments accompany each corrected assignment as they are promptly returned to you with your next study unit. You will receive regular feedback and encouragement from your tutor throughout your course, which helps to ensure the successful completion of your studies.
Private and Confidential
Any correspondence with the College and all your course work will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
The ACSM Fitness book accompanies this course will be sent out to you with your first study units. This is yours to keep as a valuable and permanent reference long after you have completed your course. Other texts are also recommended.
A Kilroy's College Diploma is awarded to students based on their work throughout their course. You will receive your Kilroy's College Diploma in Fitness, Health and Nutrition on the successful completion of all your assignments.
About the Future
Many of our students currently employed have received a promotion or an increase in salary, as a direct result of completing a Kilroy's College course. Many students tell us that our courses have given them the confidence to go on to further study, to begin work or to change careers. So if you don't have time for evening classes or you would prefer to study at home at your own pace, this Fitness, Health and Nutrition course could be perfect for you.
Distance Learning Advantages
- You don't need to take time off from work or other personal commitments as this Fitness, Health and Nutrition course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home.
- You can start studying at any time as the college is open all year round.
- Because you study from home it offers you valuable savings in time and transportation.
- There is no pressure on time, no age limits and no previous experience is required.
- You will be in "a class of one" with your own tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Fitness, Health and Nutrition, and your tuition is private and confidential.
- You will receive everything you need to get started in your student study pack.
- You will be awarded the Kilroy's College Diploma in Fitness, Health and Nutrition in recognition of your educational achievement, on the successful completion of your course.
Now take action!
Take your first step by contacting us today and remember you can complete your Fitness, Health and Nutrition course within 12 months of enrolling!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an enrolment pack.
- You can enrol now for this Fitness, Health and Nutrition course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.