Army and Navy Recruitment course
- To ensure you are comfortable with the Army and Naval General Service Recruitment competition format, particularly with the type of questions that are likely to be asked in the psychometric tests.
- To help you understand the relevance of the various elements of the competition.
- To guide you through the initial stages of the application.
- To help you optimise your performance at each stage of the competition.
Module 1 - Skills and Experience Self-Assessment
You will gain a deeper understanding of your own character and qualities and learn how to compare them with a typical member of the defence forces.
Module 2 - Verbal Reasoning Tests
Verbal skills are very important in an area like the defence forces. The verbal reasoning test measures the ability to understand instructions and written passages and the logical evaluation of an argument.
Module 3 - Numerical Reasoning Tests
The numerical reasoning part of the competition measures a candidate's ability to work with numbers and solve numerical problems.
Module 4 - Interview Techniques
This module will give you practical advice and tips on the best interview techniques and will give you an insight into what the interview panel may be looking for on the day.
Kilroy's College Army and Naval General Service Recruitment preparation course will work successfully for you because you can:
- Rely on our experience: For more than 20 years we have successfully helped candidates reach their highest placing in ability tests.
- Rely on our credibility: Our courses work very successfully. Most recently a Kilroy's College student took first place overall and 14 of the top 100 candidates in the Garda exam. were Kilroy's College students.
- Start immediately: On enrolment, we can deliver your complete Army and Naval General Service Recruitment preparation course to you on the next working day.
- Understand process: Our unique course will give you a clear understanding of the whole selection process.
- Practice over and over: This is not a once-off opportunity; you can practice over and over, as much as you like, because practice makes perfect.
- Talk to our experienced Student Advisors: You will have our team of experienced Student Advisors to help and support you in studying for the competition.
- Complete your studies at home: Maximise your study time and you can practice when you want to and as often as you want to, for the competition.
- Feel confident going in to the test: You will be able to approach the test knowing that you could not be better prepared, feeling confident of doing very well, and competing successfully.
- Our special Army and Naval General Service Recruitment preparation course is the ideal solution for you to reach your highest place in Stages 2 and 3.
- You still have enough time to be able to approach the test with confidence.
- You complete your course in your own home so no time is wasted on travel.
- Enrol any day before noon and we can deliver your course the next day.
- Our team of student advisors will be on hand if you have any queries.
The general information provided regarding the Army and Naval General Service selection process is taken from www.military.ie
Now take action!
Take your first step by contacting us today and remember you can complete your Army and Navy Recruitment course within 10 to 20 hours of enrolling!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an enrolment pack.
- You can enrol now for this Army and Navy Recruitment course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.