We are currently seeking Proofreaders to work on a variety of projects with our Course Development team.
Potential candidates should have previous proofreading experience, strong attention to detail and a willingness to get the job done, experience of working with computers and internet.
The proofreader will review copy to identify mistakes and/or inconsistencies in spelling, grammar, punctuation, appearance and content for Kilroy's College coursework material. The proofreader will also compare all material to ensure accurate changes, verify correct images and contents are maintained throughout our marketing materials. The proofreader will make recommendations to management on copy based on grammatical and strategic direction of creative.
Education and experience requirements
- 3-5 years proofreading experience
- College degree in English or Journalism preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven time management skills in a deadline driven environment
- Comfortable working with IT
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your CV by email to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org